LDS Prints: Articles of Faith

I’m pleased to announce today’s Merry Monday Freebie: Articles of Faith Prints.

Click on any image in this post to find download links to all Free Simply Fresh Designs Items.

8×10 Sample Images:
Rotate prints in an 8×10 frame. Once the kids have learned one, swap it out for the next.

4×6 Sample Images:
Put in a 4×6 photo album or spiral bind like the Quiet Books.

3×4 Sample Images: (2 on a 4×6 card)

Laminate and put on a ring as a scripture bag tag.

Free Download:

8×10 , 4×6, & 3×4 Prints

Sources:
lds.org Scriptures: Articles of Faith
Crystal Wilkerson Bracket Frame
Gina Cabrera Newsprint Paper

Terms of use: Prints are for personal use only. They are not to be resold for any type of profit. I am not making any $$ on these prints… and neither should you. 🙂

Compiled by Heather. If you have any questions, please contact me at simplyfreshdesigns@gmail.com

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »
  1. Janeen
    Janeen says:

Hi Heather! I was looking for some article of faith cards for my sons scripture bag and stumbled upon your site and I just figured out which Heather this was! Proud to be your old neighbor! Thanks for sharing these – I’ll check this out more often!

2. Alisha Gardner
    Alisha Gardner says:

I am trying to print the 4X6 Articles of Faith. I cant seem to do it. I have saved them and I have tried printing one by one which is what I need, and I have tried copy and paste. What am I doing wrong?

3. Jennifer
    Jennifer says:

Thank-you! Thank-You for sharing your talent with us. My kids love these. The flashcards motivate my kids to memorize the Articles of Faith.

4. Stephanie
    Stephanie says:

Thank you, these are so cute, and make it fun for us to learn out articles of faith. Thanks for being so generous with your talent!

5. Jess
    Jess says:

Once again I find you and your amazing prints! My primary girls are using these to help them memorize their article’s of faith. Thank you Heather!

6. Maddy
    Maddy says:

Hi Heather, you are an absolute star! One of the many talented folk who make the life of us less artistic bods so hassle free by sharing your superb handouts to encourage our little one to come unto Christ. Thank you!

7. Amy
    Amy says:

thanks so much for allowing us to download these for free. they are adorable and will be a great way to help my activity days girls memorize their article of faith! 🙂

8. Stephanie Hill
    Stephanie Hill says:

I love these cards! I am trying to print them off for my Activity Day girls and I can seems to print any of them. Is there something special I need to do?

9. Jodi Stratton
    Jodi Stratton says:

I am having trouble printing these and not sure why. It doesn’t matter if I “Open file” or “save as”..when the image comes up..the printer tab is diabled? any ideas?

10. Mindy Smith
    Mindy Smith says:

I love the idea to help memorize the Articles of Faith. Thanks for sharing them! Can you tell me how to print them? Thanks a bunch!!

11. Erin Transfiguracion
    Erin Transfiguracion says:

Hi…I just found your article of faith cards—genius!!! Thanks for sharing them! I do have one question though. It seems I’m having the same trouble some of the other people were…I can’t seem to print any of them out. The printer button is disabled or something. Did you ever figure out what the deal was? Or do you know if they did? I’m not computer savvy at all! Thanks again!

12. M. Jensen
    M. Jensen says:

I stumbled onto these by accident…but, I’m totally impressed! They look awesome and I can’t believe you’re offering them for free! I’m definitely going to save the files to use for my kids in a few years! 🙂
    You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!

-M. Jensen

13. Connie
    Connie says:

What faith is this??? Obviously not Christian and following the real Bible. The law is old testament. We are saved by grace through our faith, not by our works or following the law. I could go on but if you need scripture references to back that up, I will be glad to provide.

14. Sonia Callahan
    Sonia Callahan says:

These are perfect. Thank you! For those having problems printing: The original downloaded file is zipped (compressed) and needs to be unzipped or extracted before it will give you the option to print. To do this, open the folder containing the zipped file (it’s probably labeled “downloads”), right click on the zipped file, and select “extract” or “unzip” from the options listed. You should now be able to print your files. Hope this helps some of you, I had the same problem at first!

15. Tiffany
    Tiffany says:

Hi- Thank you for sharing these. Could you possibly send me a word doc with them? I could not open up what you have on your site. Thanks
    tifferz19 AT hotmail DOT com

Tiffany

16. Brandie
    Brandie says:

Yep, Great Blog!! Thank you for sharing your fabulous printables!!!! You are one talented lady!! Thanks, I have gotten lost looking through all your neat work!! Thanks, again!!!

17. Mandi
    Mandi says:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing these. I am over the Primary program this Sunday and I also have sharing time. I have been a little stressed over the program and have had added stress with also having to do sharing time. These posters will be perfect for my sharing time!! I also can’t wait to use them with my kids at home. Thank you so much!!!!!

18. Katie
    Katie says:

Love these so much! We would like to use them for our entire Sr. Primary. I am not able to open and print. If its ok with you we would like to have these to give them at the 1st of the year. Help please. Thank you so much!

19. Koni
    Koni says:

Hi Heather,
    I am SO grateful to you. I stumbled upon your blog from Pinterest. I am so happy to have these Articles of Faith printables. I appreciate you sharing your talents with me. My daughter just made a goal to memorize these and your work will be displayed in our home. They are absolutely wonderful.
    Thanks so much!!

20. Natalie
    Natalie says:

Just wanted to say thanks! I printed these for my primary kids and put them in a 4×6 photo book… so we can work on memorizing this year. These are awesome and I so appreciate you sharing them free of cost. Thank you so much. 😉

21. Tami
    Tami says:

I am doing lesson cards each week for my primary class and thought that we should include the Articles of Faith. I’ve spent the morning searching for some and finally found YOUR wonderful blog. Next time I’ll check here first! THANK YOU for sharing these with us!! 🙂

22. elizabeth
    elizabeth says:

Thank you so much for putting the work into these! They are so cute! Our primary thanks you so much!!! I’m also posting your theme posters int he primary room. I love it when things all come together!! THANK YOU!!!

23. Jennie
    Jennie says:

I am new to primary and just found your wonderful blog! Thank you so much for your work and effort and then sharing them with us. These and your other items are just beautiful! I am planning on making a set for my kids for valentines day!

24. Luise Santilli
    Luise Santilli says:

I simply want to say I’m very new to blogging and really liked you’re web-site. Most likely I’m likely to bookmark your site . You amazingly come with awesome stories. Many thanks for sharing your blog.

25. Jenifer Oliver
    Jenifer Oliver says:

Hi Heather! I love all of your printables! I have been trying to print off the Articles of Faith cards but have not been able to. Are they still available to print? Thank you!

26. Georgia Anderson
    Georgia Anderson says:

I cannot get these to print out and I see that I am not the only one. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.

27. Heather
    Heather says:

***FOR THOSE WHO CAN’T ACCESS THE DOWNLOADS***.

The downloads are working for me. Once you have downloaded the individual sizes, you will need to unzip the folder to access the .jpg images. You will need software on your computer to do this. Most PC’s and Mac’s come with software, but if you’re running into trouble, you may need to find a free one online to download.

If you want to print at home, you can print in a *Preview* type program… or insert the images into a word document to resize. Picasa can also print and crop.

Thanks!
    Heather with simplyfreshdesigns@gmail.com

28. Missy
    Missy says:

I love these! We would like to print them and put the article of faith that we are working on each month on our bulletin board. I wondered if there is any way you could send me a copy that could be printed in a larger size so that it could be seen from the back of our primary room.
    THANK YOU!!

29. K. Parker
    K. Parker says:

These are SO GREAT! We will be using the 4×6 size for our Primary bulletin board.

Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.

30. franna larsen
    franna larsen says:

I guess I am doing something very wrong. I have saved the file to my computer but when I try to open it, it just opens a pop up for win zip and asks me to register Can you please help?!? I am trying to get the 4×6 size.

31. Yvonne Gibbon
    Yvonne Gibbon says:

Thanks so much Heather for making your beautiful Articles of Faith cards and sharing them with
    everyone. I was just called back into Primary after being away from it for 5 years. This is so

Yvonne Gibbon,
    Salt Spring Island Branch,
    Salt Spring Island, B.C.
    Canada

32. Kathy Wheeler
    Kathy Wheeler says:

I don’t even know where to begin. This is going to be long, so bear with me. I am a senior missionary serving with my husband in Port Alfred, South Africa. Our home is in Logandale, Nevada. We are 9,178 miles from there. We will be serving here for 23 months. My husband is the Branch President. I am the Seminary and Institute teacher and I sub almost weekly in our branch in either Primary or Young Women’s and always in music. We have 7 active Melchezidik Priesthood holders, seven young women, and twelve members of Primary.

These people have nothing. Yet they have everything. They have the gospel of Jesus Christ. I wish I could transport you here for one Sunday and let you sit in a room with these young women. They have such hope. Most of them have been members less than three years. We are working on the Articles of Faith. We have to be so very basic with the members here. We have promised the YM and YW an activity at the end of the month if they work hard on memorizing them. I have printed your cute cards and will hand them out. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to you for making your talents available to the World Wide Church. And most importantly that you do it free. I see some things that are made available at a cost. I am more than happy to pay for costly creations, but the expense of getting them to Africa is exhorbent, and most likely it will not arrive. They have no access to computers or any form of technology. Anything I give them is SO appreciated and so helpful. These beautiful girls are exactly the same as any teenage girl. They laugh, they giggle, they like clothes and shoes, they like boys, they like music. We are all sisters. Thank you sister for sharing your talent. I love you because you are my sister in the gospel and your talents are blessing the life of a group of young women in Port Alfred, South Africa.

Onward…ever onward…Sister Kathy Wheeler (you can find me on Facebook and my blog listed above)

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »