LDS Prints: Articles of Faith

I’m pleased to announce today’s Merry Monday Freebie: Articles of Faith Prints.

Click on any image in this post to find download links to all Free Simply Fresh Designs Items.

8×10 Sample Images:
Rotate prints in an 8×10 frame. Once the kids have learned one, swap it out for the next.

4×6 Sample Images:
Put in a 4×6 photo album or spiral bind like the Quiet Books.

3×4 Sample Images: (2 on a 4×6 card)

Laminate and put on a ring as a scripture bag tag.

Free Download:

8×10 , 4×6, & 3×4 Prints

Sources:
lds.org Scriptures: Articles of Faith
Crystal Wilkerson Bracket Frame
Gina Cabrera Newsprint Paper

Terms of use: Prints are for personal use only. They are not to be resold for any type of profit. I am not making any $$ on these prints… and neither should you. 🙂

Compiled by Heather. If you have any questions, please contact me at simplyfreshdesigns@gmail.com

« Older Comments
  1. Jessica
    Jessica says:

These are perfect for our new year’s resolution to memorize the articles of faith with our family. Thank you for sharing your talent!!!!

2. Cheri
    Cheri says:

Thank you so much! These are perfect for Primary. We are working on the Article of Faith songs this year!

3. becca
    becca says:

I would love to print these for my 2 kids, I can’t get the link to work..would you please send me a copy via email? Thank you so much for sharing!

4. Leslie
    Leslie says:

Thank you so much!! These are so cute, and I’m excited to use them for my daughters to start memorizing them! I love that you made all 3 sizes too! Thank you! 🙂

5. Kimberly
    Kimberly says:

Thanks so much! I’m using these for my Primary class. We’re trying to memorize the Articles of Faith, and these will make it fun and much easier!

6. Jerrie Southwick
    Jerrie Southwick says:

I downloaded all three sizes and saved them to my file. I tried to print them and I was told that there is a problem. Could you email me some copies so I can print them. I am so excited to have them available for my grandchildren when they come to visit. I am also excited to use them for myself as a refresher.
    Thanks

7. Jan
    Jan says:

I am also unable to print out the 8 X 10 copies like some of the others.
    Would really appreciate it if you could send them by email.
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate you putting these together!!

8. jenna
    jenna says:

Thank you so much for sharing. Our Primary really need some ‘learning aids’ such as these…to encourage their memorisation of the AOF.
    Regards, Jenna – (Auckland, New Zealand)

9. Sheila
    Sheila says:

I can’t seem to get these to print either and I would love to have a copy of them. Could you please email me a copy. Thank you so much.

10. Annie Johnson
    Annie Johnson says:

Oh my gosh I love you! These are so cute. My seven year old daughter and I are so excited to use these. THANK YOU!!

11. Megan Mabe
    Megan Mabe says:

I am having trouble printing these also. Could you please email me the files or instructions on how to print them? Thanks so much. I will probably use the 4×6 and 3×4 for our Primary kids.

12. Tiffany
    Tiffany says:

I tried to print these cards to use with my children and was unable to get them to print. I see that others have requested the cards to be sent in an email so they can be printed. Would you be willing to email a copy to me?

13. Jerrie Southwick
    Jerrie Southwick says:

I tried again to download these, but my computer can’t open them because it found a problem with the file. What am I doing wrong?
    Jerrie

14. old washington post articles
    old washington post articles says:

Once melted add the cocoa butter and stir until just melted.
    You can almost think of your skin as a window into the health of your entire body.

Stay away from heavy drinking to keep your skin looking
    younger, longer.

15. peixoto bella bikini bandeau top
    peixoto bella bikini bandeau top says:

Made of stretchy, soft, breathable fabric, it is the perfect thing to
    throw on at the beach, pool, or around the house.

There’s nothing more beautiful than a gorgeous smile without
    the old lady yellowish I-drank too-much-Starbucks teeth.
    So you can get very fashionable swimwear made from tricot.

16. tai ring
    tai ring says:

There are several choices to be considered when buying a swimsuit from Island Company Swimwear;
    as it comes in a number of styles. It is a soft and lightweight fabric,
    produced in a tricot factory, which makes the day at the beach
    all the more enjoyable as well as comfortable.
    Knowing that you’re well supported at the beach will make
    you feel confident and more beautiful.

17. minecraft
    minecraft says:

If you’re able to get enough things in your possession to
    bring individuals with you whenever you play Minecraft, you’ll notice that there are a great number of things in the game that you may think have to be changed.
    When many weeks of progression, along with several weeks of broad testing, we’ve been capable of establish all of our private hack detectors plugin which is 99.
    These cool minecraft seeds won’t make you face resource-related problems, as you will have access to tons of them with the map they generate.

18. leafit scam
    leafit scam says:

Starting an aromatherapy home based business may
    not be easy, but may prove to be a worthy experience.
    But there are also sites that allow you access to many of the
    popular funny videos which you can use. Moreover,
    as long as you have a personal computer or laptop that is
    supported with the Internet facility you can carry out your
    respective tasks with utmost ease and convenience.

19. Hydromax X30
    Hydromax X30 says:

Using this method runs the risk of tearing blood vessels and loosing sensitivity in the penis and could lead to erectile dysfunction. The main purpose of penis enlargement pump is
    to help in erectile dysfunction so that you can get the desired
    erection and maintain it. The size may be increased by girth, width, or
    length.

20. Siobhan Abel
    Siobhan Abel says:

trying to print and its not working. I was hoping that an emailed copy would work. Thanks so much for such a cute and free printable. you are making my faith in god class so much better!

21. Jolene Moser
    Jolene Moser says:

Im trying to print the 3×4 prints can you please email these to me. They would be perfect. Thank you so much.

22. Christi
    Christi says:

I Love these but am also having trouble downloading them to print them out. I would like a copy of the two smaller sizes so I can make them and give them to my primary kids for christmas.
    Thank you for your time and talent!

23. Allison Davenport
    Allison Davenport says:

I am the new Cub Scout/Faith in God Leader for the boys of our branch and would LOVE to have the 8×10 and the 4×6 printouts but can’t even get it to down load. Could you please email them to me? Thanks!!!

24. Kristin
    Kristin says:

Hello, I love these and am going to use them for my A of F bulletin in Primary. I wanted to add something to the bulletin and would like to use the same font. Would you mind telling me what font you used. So cute!

25. Scott
    Scott says:

Trying to help my wife out by getting the 4×6 Articles of Faith cards. I’m getting a dropbox error when I try to download. Can you please email me the 4×6 Articles of Faith cards? Thanks.

26. Gladis
    Gladis says:

I think this is one of the so much significant info for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. But want to commentary on some general issues, The site taste is great,
    the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Excellent activity, cheers

27. Liz
    Liz says:

Thank you so much! I’ve been looking for something fun, yet readable, to put up on our fridge. Now we can have fun memorizing and have something beautiful to look at!

28. Sandra Jensen
    Sandra Jensen says:

Thanks so much! Our kids are memorizing the Articles of Faith and I am making these for them! Smiles:)

29. Pamela E. Williford
    Pamela E. Williford says:

I’m trying to print the 3×4 cards on a 4×6 card but it doesn’t print. However if I use a full size page, they print exactly in the middle. How do I get the AofF cards to print on the 4×6 cards? Thank you.
    PS And I love these cards; I find myself always coming back to them.
    PPS If there is a better version that one pays for, I would be interested in it.

30. hazel
    hazel says:

help me please//.. i dont know how to print it.. it just saved on my dropbox. can anybody knows how to print this? it a big help for my primary call.. tnz

31. Molly
    Molly says:

If you do not wish to comment with a social media network,
    please think about composing a letter to the publisher.

My blog medicine ball russian twist (Molly)

32. Ruth Galbraith
    Ruth Galbraith says:

I printed these out for my class as individuals in ringed flip charts The kids are learning them so fast! This is a great teaching tool doe Primary

33. Lori
    Lori says:

Thank you so much! I really loved that you highlighted specific words in color. It has made it a great way for me to help my kids understand the definitions of those specific words so they can understand the whole article of faith better.

« Older Comments