CTR Shield Prints

Today’s freebie for Merry Monday is a set of 8×10 CTR Shield Prints. The CTR Shield symbol is used in LDS culture by members of all ages as a reminder of the motto, “Choose the Right”.

Sample image:

Download for:
8×10 CTR Shield Prints

Terms of use: You may print at any professional print shop for personal use.

Source for Images and text:
Shield logo designed by Helen Alldredge
Papers by Janel Krestchman & Shabby Princess
Sand Overlays by Shabby Princess and Nancy Rowe Janitz

Compiled by Heather
If you have any questions, please contact me at simplyfreshdesigns@gmail.com

1. Penelope
    Penelope says:

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful things you have created. You have amazing talent and you are kind to share with others. I can’t wait to see all on your site.

2. Miki
    Miki says:

Adorable! Thank you! I found cheap white 5 x 7 frames and will be giving them as gifts to our kids that get baptized in primary. You’re so talented…thank you for sharing that with us!

3. cwalker
    cwalker says:

These are so adorable! I love them! Is there any way these can be reformatted to be a 4×6 size? I’m thinking we could make them into wood signs for the primary childrens’ birthdays…THANKS SO MUCH!!

4. christy Hall
    christy Hall says:

I am attempting t print the freebiw CTR shields. They are adorable. I am not getting them to download, could you please help me out?
    thank you so much!
    Christy

5. Sarah
    Sarah says:

These shields are amazing! I used them to make bookmarks and birthday cards for primary. Thankyou so much for sharing.

6. c. young
    c. young says:

I followed this link from Surgardoodle. I love these. Using them for the CTR 4 class’ first day and framing them.

Thank you!

7. Jessica
    Jessica says:

Thanks for the freebie. I am planning on using it for my CTR 7 class for them to display in their rooms. Thanks for sharing your talents!!

8. Viola Gary
    Viola Gary says:

I just got acquainted with this sight. It is most informative about many subjects I am presently interested in and some that I might just try and learn more about. Keep it coming and have a great design day.

9. Tricia Bailey
    Tricia Bailey says:

Heather – I am preparing my Primary lesson and followed a link to the shields on your site. What a fun thing to be brought to your site and to get to use your cute, cute shields in my lesson today. Much love! Your cousin, Tricia