‘Life of Christ’ Quiet Book without Images

Many have asked for the LDS Quiet Books without the images. I really, really, really want to share all I have, so I’ll slowly get to all of them. This is what is included in the download (+ a sample image of my book + 3 photoshop files so you can insert the large photo behind the text).

Zipped Folder of all 4×6 pages

(please note that the zipped folder is very large and may take a while to download)

Now – what can you do with these .jpg files?

You can insert your own photos found in the:
Gospel Picture Art Book (my favorite!)…
or they are now shared on the Lds.org Media-library

I use Photoshop Elements to create the quiet books, but I’m sure there are other photo-editing softwares that you can use to insert the LDS images into your quiet books.

You are welcome to ask questions, but I can’t promise that I’ll have time to respond to all. 🙂

Merry Christmas!

p.s. Look for more quiet books without images coming soon!

1. DeAnn
    DeAnn says:

These are lovely – thank you for posting. Could you tell me what font you used for the titles and text on each page? I’m making some additional pages and am trying to match up the font.

DeAnn
    deann.spencer@gmail.com

2. Jennifer S
    Jennifer S says:

Thank you for sharing your talent! You are helping a full-time working mom teach her kids the gospel in a great way!!

3. Patty H
    Patty H says:

I love you quiet books for older children. I used them this year for Christmas for my grandchildren and they love them also. I am trying to download the Life of Christ and can’t get it to open. Any suggestions? Thank you for all your hard work on these wonderful books.

4. Nikki
    Nikki says:

I absolutely LOVE all of your quiet books. Thanks so much for sharing with us. May you be blessed for inspiring us to be better people. Just wondering if you can send me a sample of what yours looks like with the pictures so we can add our own. Thanks

5. Lori
    Lori says:

Thank you again for sharing! I just found your site and just love all you do… what a blessing to myself and my children! I’ve seen a couple of your books with pics in as examples.. would you by chance show a picture of your “Life of Christ” book as well as “Teachings of Christ” so I can get some ideas of what you did. Maybe it’s there but somehow I’ve missed it.

Thanks again!

6. Janiel
    Janiel says:

Thank you so much for all these little printable quiet books for church. I really apprieciate it…. and I’m sure the people around my family at church do as well 🙂

7. Emily
    Emily says:

Microsoft Publisher also works to create these books. Most people have this on their computer already. Just save all pictures and then insert pictures from file.

Thank you for these beautiful books!

8. Natalee
    Natalee says:

Thank you for all of the quiet books!!!! A gal in our primary showed them to me a few Sundays ago. She said she got them from her sister in law for Christmas in a set. I didn’t want to ask her to ask her sister in law to send them to me- that would have been asking for the moon… it’s been on my mind and I was praying I’d find them some how and wah lah here they are!!! You are amazing.

9. Brittanie
    Brittanie says:

Hi There! Love your quiet books, they are amazing! Can you tell me what is the font you used? I’m retyping the scriptural reference and I’m trying to match up the font so it looks consistent. Also, how do you do the pictures that are a full bleed under the words? Thank you for all your hard work, these books really are the best I’ve ever seen!

10. Denise
    Denise says:

Thank you So much, I only have one left that is small, but I am sure they will work for all.

11. Michelle
    Michelle says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the work you have shared! I love these! I was just wondering if you could help me with one thing. I have been able to get the picture of Christ in Gethsemane behind the words, but I cannot get the words to be white. Can you tell me how to do this? Thank you.

12. Kristen G
    Kristen G says:

This is so wonderful! I’ve been trying to add the gospel art book images but can’t figure it out. I don’t have photoshop so that may be the problem. Do you have the book WITH images that I can download? Thanks so much!

13. Lisa Wariner
    Lisa Wariner says:

What font did you use? I would like to put the words over the pictures like you did on some of them. Is there any way to get the photoshop file to?

14. Angel
    Angel says:

I would love all of these books (with pictures) emailed to me! My email is angellauna@gmail.com. I am trying to put together a super saturday in a ward that I just moved into! Please help – lol! Thank you in advance for your time in putting the pictures together. I will be so grateful for these files.

Angel

15. Symone
    Symone says:

Hello! I am putting together a book of Christ’s life for my kids, and I love how you have simply put the stories for kids to understand. Would it be okay for me to use your words (giving you credit in my book, of course!) within the book? Just let me know!