“We Believe” Quiet Book without images

I finished up another LDS quiet book called “We Believe.” This is what is included in the download.
I was able to keep all the cute doodle images in this book
because I purchased those and they can be used for personal use only. Yay!

Zipped Folder of all 4×6 pages

(please note that the zipped folder is very large and may take a while to download)

Now – what can you do with these .jpg files?

You can insert your own photos found in the:
Gospel Picture Art Book (my favorite!)…
or they are now shared on the Lds.org Media-library

I use Photoshop Elements to create the quiet books, but I’m sure there are other photo-editing softwares that you can use to insert the LDS images into your quiet books.

This is what my book looks like with the images inserted:

You are welcome to ask questions, but I can’t promise that I’ll have time to respond to all. 🙂

Merry Christmas!

p.s. Look for more quiet books without images coming soon!

1. Sarah
    Sarah says:

Wow-so awesome! Thanks for working on this. Picasa would work to add the pictures to the files- if someone doesnt have photoshop and wants a free alternative. The persnickety prints blog has a tutorial on using Picasa for scrapbooking, but the principle is the same.

2. Deann
    Deann says:

Thank you for taking the time to do this! I have your originals but get asked at church where they came from, so glad to be able to tell people they are up again for DIY projects! These will be especially helpful when pictures (like the 1st presidency) need to be updated.

3. Stephanie S
    Stephanie S says:

Thank you again! Loving these – where did you get the clipart for the plan of salvation? ADORABLE!!

4. Shayla A.
    Shayla A. says:

AWESOME! I actually did my own photos for Old Testament, Church History, and past Prophets to add to what you had already done, but this is incredible. I’ll be sure to tell all my friends who were bummed they didn’t get in on your original ones. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had no idea how much work you put into these until I tried my hand at them. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

5. Alicia Dansie
    Alicia Dansie says:

I love these books and I printed some a while ago and realized I do not have the cover title page for the We Believe book. I am now having trouble opening the file. Is is still available? Thank you for sharing your talent and beautiful work.

6. Lisa
    Lisa says:

Thank you for sharing your quiet book. I’m sure it took a ton of time to put it together. It is wonderful, you did a fabulous job! I know my kids will really enjoy it. Thank you!! 🙂

7. Kathryn
    Kathryn says:

Is there someone who has successfully downloaded this file who would be willing to email it to me in two or more parts? I have tried and tried to download this as well as the Life of Christ and Teachings of Christ, but my connection always times out before I can finish. I currently live in Namibia, Africa and we would like to make some of these for children in our branch. (The ones I was able to do for my boys while we were in the US are a big hit!) It is so frustrating to wait 3 hours for a download only to have it not complete. 🙁 katbak(at)hotmail(dot)com

8. Miriam
    Miriam says:

I would like to add the Temple photo to the ‘We Believe’ quiet book. Could you let me know where I can purchase it. Thank You!

9. Marci
    Marci says:

I LOVE this book….but Im wondering why is there not a page on tithing?? That is a big part of what “whe believe”. Is it possible to make one?? please….. 🙂

10. Stacey
    Stacey says:

Hey there… I am so excited to put this together… you are amazing! Anyhow, when I download them I can see them but I cannot print or save them. Can you help me? I don’t even know where to begin! Thanks much!

11. Michelle
    Michelle says:

Where did you find the clipart of the Salt Lake temple that is used for the cover? I love it! I would like to know where to get it. 🙂 Please let me know. Your books are AMAZING! Would you ever upload them with the images? Just wondering. Thanks!!

12. Adriana
    Adriana says:

I started working on adding to the pictures to another quiet book… but it seems that the pictures that I download/take from the Gospel Art come out grainy or out of focus… Do you know how I could fix this? thank you!

13. Amanda
    Amanda says:

First of all, thank you! These are amazing. I’m not finding the title page when I open the file. Any help?

14. Raema Robertson
    Raema Robertson says:

Thanks for such great I Believe cards. I would like to add some more cards. What font did you use for the heading, and what font did you use for the text? Can you share it with me or tell me where to find it? Thanks a lot.

15. suzette
    suzette says:

I was at the South Jordan WalMart yesterday looking for some little albums for a YW project. I found a “We Believe” quiet book! At first I thought it was something being sold there. However after searching and searching I began to think that it was someone’s book that they had accidentally left. WalMart sold it to me so if anyone sees this message and it’s your book, let me know and I’ll get it back to you. I was also like to know where you found the album with 24 pages. This is a darling book!

16. Suzanne
    Suzanne says:

Hi, thanks for sharing this. I don’t have photoshop but I do have a mac. I was hoping to be able to combine the jpeg downloaded picture from the church to your jpeg images but I don’t know how to do that. Would it be easiest to just print all of them including the images from the church website and then glue them on? Wouldn’t they be too big? I’m just not sure how to put this all together.

17. Karen Arnesen
    Karen Arnesen says:

Thank you so much. My children are all grown, but my grandchildren are just beginning. So grateful for this second opportunity to influence the life of a child. This will be well-used.

18. Amy @ Serving Pink Lemonade
    Amy @ Serving Pink Lemonade says:

Thank you for sharing all your quiet books! I’ve been going through and adding all the pictures back in using Paint, so for those out there who don’t have fancy programs this works just as well. I can’t wait to have them all done.

19. Leah
    Leah says:

Thank you so much for all of this book!! I absolutely love it!! Would you mind emailing me the book with the pictures? I would really appreciate it!