2012 Primary Theme Posters

I wanted to share these 2012 LDS Primary Theme Posters with y’all. These are 16×20 / 8×10 size. Please check back for 5×7 size for family use and 2×6 bookmarks.

Zipped Folder of 16×20 / 8×10 2012 Primary Posters

(the file is large so be patient when downloading…
you will need to unzip the folder before you can access the images)

Credits:
PolkaDot Posies Paper: Crystal Wilkerson
Font: CK Chemistry

Terms of Use: Personal, Family, and Church use only. Please don’t resell.

1. Raven
    Raven says:

Yay! I love your work. Any chance for 4×6 pictures to fit into my kids church album that is full of all your other work?

2. kim
    kim says:

I love the look of these. We would use them for scripture rings if they were smaller. You are super talented!!!

3. Teresa Grey
    Teresa Grey says:

Thank you so much for using your talents to bless the lives of others! These are stunning! I love the colours!…. and in the true spirit of the Gospel you have shared them for free!! Thank you so much! This has lightened my load. 🙂

4. Amy
    Amy says:

Heather,
    I would love to make this into 4×6 books for my children and my husband’s Primary class.
    Any idea when you would be able to make those available?
    Thank you so much for these!

5. Emi Edgley
    Emi Edgley says:

Thank you for your great work! I used these as the basis of a bulletin board. I would love to send a picture your way, if you are I interested!

6. Carrie H
    Carrie H says:

Heather!! These are beautiful and are going to be great addition to our primary room this year!!! Thanks!

7. Lowes Bathroom Vanities With Sinks
    Lowes Bathroom Vanities With Sinks says:

For bogs up to 100 sq. feet, the Household Ventilation Institute
    ( suggests just one cubic foot of exhaust air for every moment for each square
    foot of floor location. Pack the grout into
    the grooves concerning the tiles with a rubber grout float.

Our pets have oil and hair that can make it as a result of the fibers of our
    carpets.