4×6 2012 Primary Monthly Themes with songs

Just finished up the 4×6 size 2012 Primary Monthly Themes complete with the words to each song for the month (+ a blank song sheet to fill in extra songs that your ward is doing).

Zipped Folder of 4×6 2012 Primary Posters

(the file is large so be patient when downloading…
you will need to unzip the folder before you can access the images)

Credits:
PolkaDot Posies Paper: Crystal Wilkerson
Font: CK Chemistry

Terms of Use: Personal, Family, and Church use only. Please don’t resell.

1. ruth
    ruth says:

ok dumb question, how do you unzip the folder for the 2012 primary monthy theme . Ive downloaded the file but im still not able to print. your so awesome for sharing your ideas with us thank you so much.

2. Heather H
    Heather H says:

And through the 31st you can get 25 free 4×6 prints from Walgreens if you enter the code PRINTNOW (you do have to order 25, so I just got extras of the first few months to make everything free). 🙂

And ruth, when I save my files from here there is a little icon on the top left that says extract all, I just click that and they unzip, hopefully your computer works the same!

3. laura quinton
    laura quinton says:

I think your blog is fabulous. Thank you so much for taking the time to make all of these for us!!

ps. I really LOVED the tie up your bonnet story.

4. Becki Patton Teerlink
    Becki Patton Teerlink says:

LOVE you forever!! Your designs are so cool and I have already downloaded, printed and made a quiet book for my grandkids. Can’t wait to give it to them. Thank you so much!

5. Cristy
    Cristy says:

I love your designs! I spent all weekend putting pictures into your quiet books and cannot wait to get them printed! Thank you so much for your efforts!

6. Brittany Schmidt
    Brittany Schmidt says:

I love these! Thank you for putting them all together. I was trying to add in my optional songs for a few months and wanted to match the font that you used. Which font is it? Where did you find it? Thanks so much!

7. Georgia
    Georgia says:

I love, love , love these. I was so excited when I found them. Our Primary President just asked me to make copies of all the songs for this years them. I sent them off to Walmart…Ugh! They will not give them to me because Janice Kapp Perry’s is copyrighted as well as your songs. I need a release from both of you to pick them up. Any ideas?

8. Susan Eardley
    Susan Eardley says:

Thank you for sharing your talent! I just barely got put into Primary and am totally looking forward to using your stuff!

9. Sarah
    Sarah says:

Thank you SO much! These are beautiful!

Georgia, the copyright for all of the songs has a provision for non-commercial use which is what you are doing. Tell them that you are not selling them and that they are for church use. That should take care of it! Good luck!

10. Catherine
    Catherine says:

I’ve had issues with Walmart too, with things that ARE my copyright. All you have to do is sign a form that says you know of the copyright.

11. Alson
    Alson says:

Thank you so much for doing all this for Primary. You have helped so many by your generous gift of gorgeous graphics. 🙂

12. Maddy
    Maddy says:

You are an absolute gem 🙂 I didn’t realise you had so many other fantastic resources on here until I had a fossic around. I only wish I had stumbled upon your site at the beginning of the year for our primary resources – it would have saved me many hours of searching and tweaking – but all’s good – you are now on my favourites bar!

13. Chantalle
    Chantalle says:

I’m the Stake Primary Music person and I would love to give these as a gift to all my Choristers for next year. I don’t have the talent to do what you’ve done!!! Have you given any thought of putting together a 2013 Theme and song book??? It would be the perfect thing for our Leadership training in Novemeber!!