‘Book of Mormon Stories’ Quiet Book without images

Looking for the RyanAmelia/SFD Give-A-Way! Keep reading and you’ll find it on the next post down. We’ll close the give-a-way Sunday at midnight. We’ll announce the 2 winners Monday. Gracias!

I’m slowly but surely getting the quiet books shared (without images). Yay! I love sharing things. This is what is included in the download (+ a sample image of my book for ideas of photos to insert, + 1 psd file for tree of life page).

Zipped Folder of all 4×6 pages

(please note that the zipped folder is very large and may take a while to download)

Now – what can you do with these .jpg files?

You can insert your own photos found in the:

Gospel Picture Art Book (my favorite!)…

or they are now shared on the Lds.org Media-library

I use Photoshop Elements to create the quiet books, but I’m sure there are other photo-editing softwares that you can use to insert the LDS images into your quiet books. A reader shared the idea to use Picasa. It’s a free program and you can now do digital scrapbooking with it. Yay!

This is the sample of what my book looks like after the images are inserted.

Merry Christmas!

1. Sara
    Sara says:

Thank you for sharing all of your hard work. I appreciate it and am excited to make these quiet books for my boys. Merry Christmas!

2. Mindy
    Mindy says:

Wow! Thank you for sharing these wonderful books with us!!! I’m constantly trying to find things to do with my kids at church to keep them quiet. I seriously appreciate your hard work and effort in putting them together. It is such a blessing for the rest of us! I was wondering what you do with the prints. Do you print them on photo paper and insert them into a photo book? Do you print on cardstock and laminate? If so, how do you bind them… I have inserted the images with Picasa. It is very user friendly! Thanks again for sharing!

3. Katrina
    Katrina says:

Could someone (perhaps Mindy who has already done it) walk us through inserting images with Picasa? I have used Picasa for my personal images, but I don’t know anything about layering pictures or inserting more pictures. I would love to get these ready by Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing!

4. Janice
    Janice says:

I cannot thank you enough for these wonderful books. As I was finishing the Life of Christ, I thought I need to do these for the Book of Mormon and Old Testament; came back to the website and here they are. I can only imagine the amount of time you have taken to do this for all of us partaking of your talent. Again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

5. Kristen
    Kristen says:

Thank you Heather! What a wonderful gift. It’s a bummer they wont let you share the fiished book with pictures on the website anymore:( Are you able to email the book with pictures? I have started saving the pictures but I cannot find a few of them.

Thanks for all your great ideas. I am also interested in getting my word of the year “simplify” on a page. Have you done that word or do you have any quotes or ideas to go with it? I didn’t see it in your etsy store. I found your site from Sherrie Johnsons blog “good news”! I will definitely be back to your site! Thanks:)

6. Susan
    Susan says:

Wow! these are beautiful!! There are some pictures that are not on LDS.org under gospel art anymore. I think they must have “updated” the collection. There are also some new pictures. Do you have any suggestions on where it’s “legal” to find some of them such as Jesus Christ appears to the nephites?

I’m also interested in how you print/bind them. There is always the method of printing as photos and putting in a 4×6 photo album, but do you know of any other methods? Have you found anywhere that will print on cardstock and bind for a reasonable price (like the bookmark?)

You are amazing! Thanks so much for your willingness to share!

Thanks for all your hard work!

7. Kristen Grham
    Kristen Grham says:

I am preparing to leave on a mission and I thought this would be a great learning tool, not only for children, but for newly converted adults. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into making these books. You’re awesome!

8. Char
    Char says:

Thank you for sharing such an amazing talent. And my children thank you too! As a mother of several children, I acknowledge and appreciate your time and effort in creating these amazing books!

9. Janice Nilson
    Janice Nilson says:

These books are absolutly fabulous! I have successfully completed the “We Believe”, “Life of Christ”, and “Teachings of Christ”. I take them to church every Sunday and between my grand-daughter and grand-niece, they are in constant use, competing for which one which girl gets. I am just starting the Book of Mormon and am not able to see the scripture references on the pictures. Is it possible to get a listing. Also, it appears the Old Testament might have the same problem, so that one would be helpful as well. Again, Thank you so Much!

10. Aimee
    Aimee says:

Thank you so much! I was just going to make something like this when I found yours on Pinterest. All of your hard work is not going unnoticed. This is absolutely awesome. Thank you.

11. Chantel Hays
    Chantel Hays says:

By chance are you able to email your quiet book with images? It looks so amazing and I am not the greatest with the computer. I do not blog or anything like that due to time limits. I work full time(close to 50hr a week) so my time is so limited. Just took some time on Mothers Day surfing the net and found your wonderful site. Thanks for your fab ideas. I down loaded the articles of faith and can’t wait to print. You made it so easy and that’s what I need! Also if you can’t email no worries just thought I would ask. I am also searching for a cute ABC Lds quiet book if you know a site that does. I have seen someone in my ward that had one but she moved so I couldn’t ask. (didn’t know her well very well)

12. sean
    sean says:

That’s pretty cool. When I was a kid I had one of those abbreviated Book of Mormons where it basically summarized what happened and puts a small illustration of each. They were all in their own little panel, kinda like a comic book. It helped me when I was little and the family was having scripture study time. Helped to keep me involved before I could really read.

13. connie lyons
    connie lyons says:

Some of the pictures are not on the church website. So, I have the pages I downloaded from you, but can’t find the matching image on the website. Where did you get the others??

Thanks!

14. ChrissyMak
    ChrissyMak says:

Thank you so much for sharing…i’m so excited to be able to print these out for my kids to use at church during sacrament! giving you full credit of course!!!!

15. Tina
    Tina says:

Would you be able to email me your books with the pics? If so I would really appreciate it…if not, I understand.

Thank you so much for sharing these!!!!

16. Magda
    Magda says:

Thank you so much for creating these books and sharing them! I just finished making, printng, and putting together 5 of your books. They turned out AMAZING and will be great not only as quiet books, but also as FHE tools. I would be so super happy if you could please please make a Church History one! It would really complete our wonderful collection!

17. Sharon
    Sharon says:

I just went to a Baptism and a grandma gave one of these to her grandson for being baptized. It is AWESOME!! I can’t wait to do some. Thanks for all of your hard work. What a treasure!!!

18. Jo Lucas
    Jo Lucas says:

Wow, what an amazing idea. Would love to make these for my children. No a wiz on computers like a few people above. Would you be able to talk me through pasting the pictures in, or possibly email me the finished article. Thank you once again for sharing this with us.

19. Trish
    Trish says:

When I try to download the files it says that your website can’t be found. Any suggestions? I love all of your quiet books, but I can’t get to them.

20. Roger
    Roger says:

You share interesting things here. I think that your page
    can go viral easily, but you must give it initial boost and i know how to do it, just search in google for – mundillo traffic
    increase go viral

21. Kathy
    Kathy says:

Can you email book with pictures that I can download and send to Costco to print please? I’m hoping your still replying to some of these emails/ comments.

Thanks!

22. Lisa
    Lisa says:

could you please email me the book with pic so I too can take to Costco. I did that with the ABC book and it turned out great.I’m making them for my grandson. So fantastic. Thank you so much

23. Tam
    Tam says:

I would love a copy of the files with the images also, if you would be willing to send me one. I looked on etsy.com but didn’t see it there. Thank you!

24. Michelle Day
    Michelle Day says:

Hi! I love these books and have had a lot of them given to me. We are trying to give them as birthday gifts in our primary next year. Is there any way you are still emailing these out with the pictures already attached? If so, I would LOVE a copy emailed to twodaze@hotmail.com. Thanks for your hard work so that we can enjoy neat things like this!!

Michelle

25. Ann Richardson
    Ann Richardson says:

I have no idea how to get the photos onto the Book of Mormon pages. Are the pages available with the photos already on them? I so, what is the cost? I see others have asked this same question, but I don’t locate an answer.
    Thank you!

26. Lisa
    Lisa says:

I would love to download this book with images but the link doesn’t seem to be working for me?