Old Testament Quiet Book without images

It has been a long time since I’ve created a new quiet book. I know many have been awaiting this Old Testament book. I wish I could share it with the images, but the Church has asked me not to. You can read more about that here. Someday I’ll get around to a few more books including Church History, and oh so many more. For now, enjoy this one!

This is what is included in the download (+ a sample image of my book for ideas of photos to insert).

Zipped Folder of all 4×6 Old Testament pages

(please note that the zipped folder is very large and may take a while to download)

Now – what can you do with these .jpg files?

You can insert your own photos found in the:
Gospel Picture Art Book (my favorite!)…
Some of the images are only found in the old Gospel Picture Art Kit.

I use Photoshop Elements to create the quiet books & insert the images, but I’m sure there are other photo-editing softwares that you can use to insert the LDS images into your quiet books. A reader shared the idea to use Picasa. It’s a free program and you can now do digital scrapbooking with it. Yay!

This is what mine looks like:

Merry Christmas!

1. Kami
    Kami says:

Can you send me your with all of the pictures on it. I know it’s not public, but maybe you could send it to me directly?

2. Katie
    Katie says:

I just want to thank you for all the wonderful things that you do! My children absolutely LOVE these books and I love that I have something for them to look at during church and a really easy way for them to learn about the Savior and the stories in the scriptures! THANK YOU!!!

3. Alison
    Alison says:

Thank you so much for sharing these with us!! I love them and really appreciate all of your hard work!! Through trial and error I have discovered that you can also easily combine the pictures with your quiet book pages on picnik.com if you have the premium membership which you can get for just a couple of dollars a month. Loving this new book!! Thanks again!

4. Kori
    Kori says:

Thanks for these, I’ll add it to my collection. Thanks for showing your example so we can see what pictures were intended to be with it. Can’t wait for the church history and any others!!!

5. Shelley
    Shelley says:

Thank you so much for all your hard work. Even without the images, you have made it so easy for all of us!! My kids are going to love having some new church books. Do you happen to have the PSD file for the Brass Serpent page so I could make the picture the background like you did in your sample? I didn’t see it in the download. Thanks again! 🙂

6. Annalea
    Annalea says:

Thanks so much! My favorite graphic design app is Pixelmator (Pixelmator.com). It’s only runs on Mac, but for those of us who have Macs, it’s amazing. Most of the functionality of Photoshop for less than $100. Score.

(Full disclosure: I’m a new Mac user after more than 15 years on PC, with no affiliation to Pixelmator or the app store.)

7. Kristie
    Kristie says:

Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work. I can’t wait to get these printed for my kids. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

8. Shannon
    Shannon says:

These are so great! Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work with us. I was also wondering about a PSD file for the brass serpent page? I can’t seem to figure out a way around it? Thank you again!

9. Rebeccca
    Rebeccca says:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! We were able to get your others before you had to take them off and my kids LOVE them (they are only 1 & 2 years old). I was so excited to see that you found a way to share these other ones with us. You cannot imagine how many lives you have blessed with these wonderful prints! I can only imagine how much time and effort went into each one. Thank you so very much!

10. Adri
    Adri says:

Hi there,

Your books are wonderful! I was able to download the others before you had to remove them. Are you allowed to email them since that’s not really mass distribution? I would LOVE if you could email me the Old Testament. Thanks.

11. Brittaney Lupo
    Brittaney Lupo says:

I am sooo glad I found this!! I have been wanting to make these but have not been able to find the time! If only I would have gotten here sooner and downloaded the Prophets and Apostles!!! I really wanted that one! Thank you for these!!

12. Shirley
    Shirley says:

I would love the PSD file for the brass serpent page as well. In addition, it seems there are 2 pages that are different from your sample and from the downloads. I wondered what pictures you used for the 1 Kings 18 page “Elijah contends against the priests of Baal” and “Esther” page. Thank You for sharing your talent with so many!

13. mdmclark
    mdmclark says:

You have done an awesome job. I was also wondering if you could send me the photoshop file of the serpent one so that i’m able to put the picture behind it like you have. I would really appreciate it. It wasn’t included in the download like your other one. Thanks again your quiet books are amazing!!!!! :~)

14. Tanya
    Tanya says:

I love this idea! I am trying to make them all for conference but can’t seem to get it to work. I have tried Picasa but can’t seem to get the background right. I have left a comment on Cloverlane to see if she can help me. I saw a comment that someone asked if you could send the file with the pictures directly to her. I don’t know if you can, but if you can please send me them to me. Confernce is only a few days away and I have a 3yr and 6yr and these would be great for them. Thanks again!

15. Shauna
    Shauna says:

Your books are darling. Thanks for all your hard work. I too am wondering if you could send me files with pictures to me also. Then I could just send them into print. That would be awesome if you could! Thanks so much!
    Shauna

16. April
    April says:

These look fantastic and I want to print them out so badly. I have just spent the entire day trying to figure out HOW to put the pictures into them. I can open them without pictures on Picasa, but cannot seem to add the pictures. And I cannot open them in Photoshop 10. Frustrating!! Would it be too much to ask for you to email them to me with pictures?

17. Amber
    Amber says:

Thank you so much for sharing these! Is there anyway I can get the PSD file for the Brass Serpent page? I have tried for hours trying to get it to work. Or if you would be willing to share the font that you used for the title, I could probably create it on my own. Thanks so much!

18. Katrina McNiven
    Katrina McNiven says:

These are wonderful! I downloaded the quiet books without images a while ago, but I finally figured out how to put the images in! I have run into a few images that I can;t find or that won’t save on my computer. For example Joseph being sold into slavery and Adam and Eve. Did you run into that at all?

19. Brittany
    Brittany says:

So bummed you had to take the images out. Any of you who were lucky enough to get the original want to email them to me? i would be sooooo grateful! Thanks.

20. Sharon
    Sharon says:

I saw this on pinterest and am very interested in making a set of these for my sunday school class as well as my daughter. I can not seem to get the images to fit like yours, would it be possible to send the file privately with images included?

Also, what other books might you have that would work for this?

21. Amy
    Amy says:

I also would love it if you (or someone) could send me the files for this OT quiet book with the images included privately. I already have the other books.

Thanks so much for these great books!

22. Crystal Huntington
    Crystal Huntington says:

I was wondering how I get them with the pictures already on them? Do you know of any where that has them or somebody that would be willing to email them to me with the pictures? Any help would be great. I all look amazing

23. Laura Elizabeth
    Laura Elizabeth says:

Thank you! These are awesome, I’m getting them ready while I await the arrival of my baby in October!

24. Jerilyn
    Jerilyn says:

If anyone is willing, I would love to get a file with pictures for Old Testament Stories, BOM stories, teaching of Christ, and Life of Christ. I have the Articles of Faith and it was awesome!!!

25. Cheryl
    Cheryl says:

Are you able to email the cards with the photos already on them? If not, can you at least tell me how to insert the photos into the templates? I can’t figure out how to do it. Thanks!

26. Mandy Madill
    Mandy Madill says:

Hi! These are wonderful! I have an activity day activity coming up and I really wanted to print these out and have the girls make their own books to take home from this. I am not computer savvy…so could you send me the one you did with the pictures? I would really really appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Mandy

27. Holly
    Holly says:

Hi! I would love it if you could email me personally a copy of these with the pictures please? =)

28. virginia
    virginia says:

could you email me this one and your latterday prophets one with your pictures please. I am not good on photoshop.

29. ashley
    ashley says:

Would you please email the Old Testament to me too? I have tried all morning to insert the pictures on Picasa, but it won’t work. THANK YOU!

30. Laura
    Laura says:

Is anyone able and willing to send me the files with the images in them? I would so appreciate the help! I would love the old and new testament and the book of mormon files. belzbiz@gmail,com
    thank you so much!
    Laura

31. sweetmom
    sweetmom says:

Thank you so much for these! I use picasa to add them as well and noticed others having problems. So, here is some info on how I add them with picasa. I will click on one of the words that needs a picture added and will then create a collage. Once I am in to create a collage I make sure the size is selected for the 4×6 and vertical and then add the words/border as the background image. It fits nicely since I adjusted the size to be 4×6. You can then get more pictures and add the picture that I saved from lds.org and place the picture so it fits so it doesn’t cover any of the words. Hope it makes sense. If I have all the photo’s downloaded it isn’t too bad to go and add them all.