“Teachings of Christ” Quiet Book without images

I’m slowly but surely getting the quiet books shared (without images). Yay! I love sharing things. This book is the companion to “Life of Christ” and between both books, all the images from the New Testament Gospel Art Book are used. This is what is included in the download (+ a sample image of my book for ideas of photos to insert).

Zipped Folder of all 4×6 pages

(please note that the zipped folder is very large and may take a while to download)

Now – what can you do with these .jpg files?

You can insert your own photos found in the:
Gospel Picture Art Book (my favorite!)…
or they are now shared on the Lds.org Media-library

I use Photoshop Elements to create the quiet books, but I’m sure there are other photo-editing softwares that you can use to insert the LDS images into your quiet books. A reader shared the idea to use Picasa. It’s a free program and you can now do digital scrapbooking with it. Yay!

Just wanted to share a quickie thought a friend brought to my attention today… which prompted me to get this book ready to share. Love it!

Merry Christmas!

p.s. Look for more quiet books without images coming soon!

1. Hailey
    Hailey says:

Wow! Thank you so much! I REALLY appreciate it and am excited to make this for my daughter! I look forward to seeing your future work, too. 🙂

2. Lindsey
    Lindsey says:

Thank you SO much for posting these! I can’t wait to give these as Christmas gifts to my kids and my nieces and nephews! Honestly, thank you so, so much!

3. Samantha
    Samantha says:

I was so sad when your original quiet books had to come down. These are all just so awesome. And to think that with all that you have on your plate, you were still willing and able to make these pages available to us. Thank you so, so much!

4. Heidi
    Heidi says:

Your work is amazing! And I can’t thank you enough for offering these quiet books! With 4 kids and husband in the bishopric, I really really appreciate having doctrinal books to help keep them reverent!! Thanks again!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

5. marielle
    marielle says:

I don’t see your sample for this book and I’d love to see it…as well as the Life of Christ book.
    Thanks.
    Marielle

6. mdmclark
    mdmclark says:

These collections are awesome. I was wondering if at all possible if you could send me the photoshop file of the Jesus at the door so that i’m able to layer it like your example. That would be awesome. Thanks for all your effort and putting these together.

7. Andrea High
    Andrea High says:

Perhaps you could provide a tutorial on how to insert pictures into the pages using PSE? I have the program but have no idea how to use it to add my own pictures to your quiet books.

8. Andrea High
    Andrea High says:

9. Samantha M.
    Samantha M. says:

Thank you so much for these! I’m hoping to put a couple of them together for Easter! One question – what fonts did you use? Because I love the over-the-complete picture look, so I may need to retype some of the text… 🙂 Thanks again!