more 2013 primary: 4×6 & wristbands

It should be fairly easy to add the lyrics on the blank months for the additional ‘song of choice’…
You can use the Add Text feature in Picasa.

4×6 2013 LDS Primary Theme Quiet Book with songs

I had a request for wristbands. I wanted these to be generic for all wards so I included a few different styles. One page has each item twice so you can print 2 weeks at a time. They are colored. And I included a separate sheet for each item to be printed on colored paper (saves on ink!). Sorry – I don’t have time to do them any differently. Hope they work for some wards!

LDS Primary Wristbands for Prayer, Article of Faith, Scripture, Talk

Fonts Used: Colleged, Ostrich Sans Rounded, & Century Gothic

1. dawnette
    dawnette says:

I love these and want to use them on our family bulletin board but when I printed it out, it came out 8 x 10 instead of 4 x 6. What am I doing wrong? I need them smaller to fit both song & theme on the board. Thank you

2. Heidi
    Heidi says:

I just got called to be the pres. in my ward. Never done primary! I love the stuff but who do you print out the calendars for and what are the 4×6 cards for? Would love to know.

3. Dana
    Dana says:

My 8yr. old is the kind of child who loves to memorize the monthly scripture. She is also the the kind of child who stresses when she doesn’t know the songs by Oct. I often find myself printing out the words for her. She will even pray for help. So this book will help her tons. She will be So excited to know what is going on and to be prepared. Thank you SO much for sharing. Can’t wait to show her the book tomorrow. I know it was a lot of work and we are both thankful. 🙂

4. Ashlee
    Ashlee says:

These wristbands are so cute and such a great idea. I noticed there was not one for the closing prayer. Do you have one available for closing prayer? THanks! Ashlee

5. Ashlyn Dale
    Ashlyn Dale says:

These wristbands are absolutely fantastic, but do you think you would have a moment to do a wristband for a closing prayer assignment. Thank you so much for being so willing to share your artist talents. Thanks!

6. Tina Slabach
    Tina Slabach says:

Yes, could you modify it to include a closing prayer?! I tried for 30-45 minutes today but I do not have your special touch!! (I can’t bear to use my modified version- it looked terrible 🙂
    THANK YOU!!

7. Heather C
    Heather C says:

WOW! I love the wrist band idea. These are fantastic and perfect for our ward. Thank you thank you!!

8. jojie
    jojie says:

Thanks very much for these.. These are very useful and it makes my tasks easier.. Thanks and God bless

9. Char
    Char says:

Am I doing something wrong? Can not seem to download anything from this wonderful wedbsite. I am using Internet Explorer – I have tried just opening the link and also saving the link. No luck. It keeps telling me that it can not be downloaded or opened.
    You have put a lot of time and effort into this work and I would love to utilize it at home with my 8 children and in my primary presidency calling.
    Thanks a ton!!

10. Rhina
    Rhina says:

Sis.Heather,
    They are awesome!We need them in spanish please! : )Hugs and kisses from Playa del Carmen ward, Kabah Stake (Mexico).

11. Marita Lund-Roberts
    Marita Lund-Roberts says:

Thanks so much for the wrist bands. As many others, I needed the closing prayer wristband. So I went and created one myself. If anyone is interested in getting that from me you can email me at roberts.marita@yahoo.ca

12. Vivienne
    Vivienne says:

I found it hard to read the wording on the side. Is it possible to take away the design in the background. I love this idea and it’s exactly what we needed in our primary! Thanks!

13. Kate
    Kate says:

I love these and would like to use them in my ward! Would you be able to modify it for me? I need one with a closing prayer.