General Conference Printable

For a few years we have used this system as a family to write and remember the messages from LDS General Conference. We keep this hanging in the kitchen area year-round. It’s a great reminder of the principles and doctrines the prophet and apostles teach us. It also makes for an easy review for FHE. Our children have become more familiar with names and teachings as we have reviewed these messages with them.
IMG_4038
Click on the 16×20 General Conference Printable image below to view full-size and then right-click and save-as! Print at any photo center that will print 16×20 size. Frame & use wet or dry erase markers to write on the glass. Wah-lah!
16x20 general conference

Thanks to More Good Foundation flickr account for the images.

1. Heidi
    Heidi says:

I love this idea! Absolutely love it! A fabulous and attractive way to remember the teachings of and become more familiar with names and faces of our leadership! And easy to update, too! Bonus!

Sad story: I ordered it as the suggested 16″x 20″ size via Sam’s Club on-line photo service. upon going to pick it up…it was really digitized (fuzzy), plus I was told that I had to have the photographers sign permission to print the professional-looking photos of the apostles. (I actually printed your little gospel books with the prophets and apostles without needing such a form at Costco…so maybe it depends on who’s at the counter that day….) :o)

Any suggestions for me? :o)

Keep up the great work, I totally recommend your site to my family and friends for everything…especially Primary-related things! :o)

Best,
    Heidi

2. Rachel
    Rachel says:

if you look on lds.org, you can find the print release where it states you can print pictures (ie, prophets and apostles included). I never have issues at Costco-occasionally had issues at Walmart and I’ve heard walgreens does as well.

3. Loretta
    Loretta says:

I am wondering if you have this just normal page size. We are teaching the activity day girls about conference and I think this would be great, but there are 15 girls and I was hoping to just print it and laminate it for them.

4. Marisol Byrd
    Marisol Byrd says:

I would love to receive a smaller file size as well for this. I would love to give this to my activity day girls. What a wonderful tool. I would also like to print this off as a 16×20 for my own family. Any suggestions to not run into the copyright problems at the photo center. I use Walgreens.

5. Kim
    Kim says:

I just wanted to let you know that my family has using and enjoying this printable for several conferences now. Thank you so much for making this and sharing it.

6. Alison
    Alison says:

This is AMAZING… something my family would love!

Hoping that when you update your family’s printable, you’ll share it on your site.

Thanks so much!!!

7. Lesa
    Lesa says:

I got this in 2011 and have been using it but now we have three new apostles. Do you know if a new one has been created yet? I can’t seem to find the original creator. Thanks!