Updates to 4×6 Prophet & Apostle Quiet Book

I suppose there is one benefit of being sick… resting on my bed with a laptop on a Sunday gave me a few minutes to put together these pages. As more information becomes available about these 3 newly called apostles, I’ll update the info on their cards. For now, enjoy learning about these new apostles.Documents

Download 4×6 Quiet Book of Prophet & Apostles

And if you have a few minutes, listen to this Mormon Channel Conversation with Elder Rasband and his wife. I loved learning that one of his gifts is having dear friends and one of her gifts is loving others!

1. Elizabeth
    Elizabeth says:

I just wanted to say thank you and to tell you that these books are amazing! I really appreciate you sharing these!!

2. Sarah E.
    Sarah E. says:

I’m so sorry you’ve been sick! Hope all is well now. 🙂 Thank you so much for updating the books. These are the best, your books have saved me many times in Sacrament meeting!! Thanks for sharing your talents!!! <3

3. Stephanie
    Stephanie says:

Thank you for updating these! We look at these in sacrament meeting, and the kids were wondering when they’d have the 3 new apostles. Such a blessing!

4. Lorinda Frandsen
    Lorinda Frandsen says:

Thanks so much! I was hoping an update was available, but knew you have been busy with little ones. Thanks for taking the time to do this and post it!

5. Rebecca
    Rebecca says:

Thank you so much for sharing your talents. We have used these for years and I am so happy to see the update!

6. Shantel Peaden
    Shantel Peaden says:

I just wanted to let you know that I used these for General Conference this year. I put each card on the outside of a bag and then a corresponding coloring page/treats inside the bag for my kids to work on during that talk. (I pulled information from the card you created and just found something that went with it. For example: attended Utah State – a picture of USU. loves animals – a coloring page of animals etc…) My kids loved it and I am so grateful for the time you put into making this resource available!
    For FHE the following Monday, we took turns shooting a basketball into a basket then picking one of the apostles and reading the quote at the top of the page. It was a great way to learn about the apostles and hear their testimonies. Thank you again!