2011 Primary Theme Bookmarks

But wait – it’s not Monday, you’re saying! Right! But like my dad always says, “A man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do.”… only in this case, it’s a mother’s gotta do … My life is filled with 4 little ones under age 8 and so we just roll with the punches… and with 3 little boys, there are lots of punches. Just kidding! Anyhoo… here we are on Wednesday with a freebie.

I put together these 2×6 inch bookmarks for the children in our LDS Primary group and thought I’d share the files with y’all. Here’s the sample image.
Download
2011 Primary Theme Bookmark: 2×6

The actual image size is 2.127 x 6.127 which are the full-bleed measurements to print at a printshop. I had 200 gloss coated double-sided thick-cardstock bookmarks printed at overnightprints.com for $28. They have smaller quantities available. If you order from them, just be sure to find a coupon code. I used bc100 which gave me $10 off my order.

I’ve also had a lot of people asking about printing the monthly themes at 8×10 or 8.5×11 size. If you try and print the 5×7 image larger, it might be fuzzy. I’ll try and get a larger size posted soon so you can print them for your primary class.

Credits:
Thanks to Crystal Wilkerson for her darling Argyle paper.
And of course credit for wording goes to the 2011 Outline for Sharing Time available at lds.org.

1. Jacque
    Jacque says:

Totally understand the role of mom! Way to put your kids first. That says a lot about you. Totally cute bookmarks! Love them!

2. Lorena
    Lorena says:

Those bookmarks would be good to give with upcoming assignments on the back for talk, scripture, prayer. Then their parents could help them find something that fits the theme. Great idea!

3. Kim Russell
    Kim Russell says:

Love them! (And can you message me your address…I am determined to get your cookie cutter back to you in the next couple days…I am such a slacker! When I’m in the van I don’t have your address, and when I’m home I forget to ask you for it 🙂

4. Darci
    Darci says:

Wow! Thank you for sharing these beautiful bookmarks and print information. It saved money and tons of time which are both appreciated very much.

5. Rachel
    Rachel says:

Hi-
    These bookmarks are great. I downloaded them and then tried to upload them to the same website you used, but I must be doing something wrong because I cannot get it to work. Should I have saved the file in a certain way? Do you have any suggestions?
    Sorry for the hassle!
    Happy Holidays,
    Rachel

6. Mikelle Sevy
    Mikelle Sevy says:

Having the same problem as Racheal. I can’t get them to work on the same website you did. Do you have any suggestions?

7. Linda Nielsen
    Linda Nielsen says:

I downloaded your bookmark. I tried to copy and paste it into Word and to my Desktop… so that I could get it to overnightprints, but I can’t get it to work. I really like it and would love to use it for our primary. Is it possible that you could give me any assistance…email or my phone number is 805-408-2021.

Thanks so much,

Linda Nielsen
    Thousand Oaks, CA

8. Tiffany Solomon
    Tiffany Solomon says:

I am also having trouble saving the file and getting it uploaded to the overnightprints.com I love this bookmark. Please help!

9. Donna
    Donna says:

Hi, I am wondering if you were planning on making a similar bookmark for the 2012 CTR theme in Primary???

Thanks, Donna