Los Articulos de Fe *Freebie*

Today’s Freebie:
The Articles of Faith in Spanish
Los Articulos de Fe

This is what comes in the download link below:
8×10 size, 4×6 size, and 3×4 size (perfect size to put on a ring for a scripture bag for kids)
(as well as the 3×4 2-up on a 4×6 for ease of printing at a professional print shop)

Download all:
Los Articulos de Fe

(This is a large file so it will take a while to download. Let me know if you have trouble downloading it.)

Even though most of my family doesn’t speak Spanish (myself included), I am going to put the 4×6 images side-by-side with the English version so that it will help my children become familiar with more Spanish words.

Terms of Use: Personal Use only

1. Jenny
    Jenny says:

Thank you, my son and a couple children in my Primary class are involved in a dual immersion school program. This is wonderful thank you.

2. Valerie
    Valerie says:

Muchas Gracias! I will be sending a bunch of these to my BIL and SIL who are serving as mission presidents in a Spanish speaking area. Wow! What can I do for you in return? Can I come watch your kids while you take a nap? Again, thank you for sharing your time, talent and testimony.

3. Amy Smith
    Amy Smith says:

I am looking for these same cards in English, I cannot find them on your website. Someone told me that you had them as freebies and I could just print them. Could you point me in the right direction.

4. Kristi Hoops
    Kristi Hoops says:

I am in the same boat as Amy. Do you have these in English as well. I have printed the Spanish version but would love them in english as well.

5. Adriana Bencomo
    Adriana Bencomo says:

Thank you for posting these in spanish! you dont find a lot of things in spanish and i love that you have these! i am very excited to print these out for my nieces to use and also for the future when my baby gets older! Thank you for your amazing work!

6. Katrinka Blunt
    Katrinka Blunt says:

Thank you. So glad I found this. I just got called as a primary president here in Costa Rica and have only been here 5 months–my spanish is not great yet and it is difficult to find spanish resources that are on par with what I used back in California. In addition, our ward library does not include many of the standard posters and pictures we have back in the States. These will be very helpful!

7. Kelsey
    Kelsey says:

These are beautiful! I have been trying to download them for the last two days but it never gets past 2%. Any suggestions? Thanks!

8. Zulema
    Zulema says:

Gracias por estas hermosas ideas nos simplifican mucho el trabajo pero tambien nos inspiran a ser mas creativas y trabajar en esta hermosa organización de la primaria.

9. aurora
    aurora says:

thank you so very much for this wonderful file! my daughter is on a mission in argentina and cannot receive packages but can receive envelopes with paper or pictures. i am sending these to her and i really think she will enjoy them!

10. Jackie
    Jackie says:

Que linda idea!!!, pero cuando trato de bajar el link me dice que no encuentra la aplicacion. alguna idea para poder bajarla? Gracias

11. Aracely
    Aracely says:

Hola hermana, he intentado bajar estar maravillosa idea, esta preciosa y hasta ya tengo planes pero me da problemas para decargar. ud puede enviarme esta imagen a mi correo por favor. Estaría mas que agradecida por ello y poder utilizar su hermoso trabajo. Gracias y saludos desde Costa Rica!!!

12. Norma
    Norma says:

Excelente idea muchas gracias por compartir… deseo muchas bendiciones para usted por su hermoso trabajo