2013 LDS Primary Theme: I am A Child of God

Be sure to check out other free 2013 LDS Primary Theme items.

… Coming Soon …
Free downloads of 2013 LDS Monthly Primary Theme Posters

See 2012 LDS Primary Posters.

1. Deann
    Deann says:

I’m excited!! My kids love these. My 4 year old especially likes the page from last year with the sheet music.. she calls it her song book 🙂 Thank you!

2. Amber
    Amber says:

My kids LOVE these as well. We print them out and hang them in our kitchen each month. Thanks for the time and effort you put into your beautiful work!

3. Miche Barbosa
    Miche Barbosa says:

Thank you!! You have the best taste and I am trying to make a version in Portuguese using your wonderful style! Thanks for spending your time on this!!

4. Beth
    Beth says:

I just found your blog for the first time and love your work! I’m looking for binder covers for all of our primary teachers and looking forward to seeing what you put together for this theme. Those posters you made will be used by our Primary for sure!

5. Hwanhi
    Hwanhi says:

Heather, I’m sooo excited for the 2013 posters to come out b/c your 2012 ones were GORGEOUS 🙂 Our Primary is thinking of creating a BIG poster that shows the monthly themes and how they tie into the yearly theme, so these are perfect for that.

One suggestion we’d be excited to see is an image for each theme to help the children remember and make the connections, esp those who can’t read yet. Just a thought, and thanks for your work!

6. Lovie
    Lovie says:

hi there,
    i absolutely LOVE your poster of the 2013 primary theme. its simple, vibrant and modern.. 🙂 i was wondering whether your still doing posters of the monthly themes for this year and when they, too, might be online? I love your creativity and designs and would love love LOVE to share them and your link on my ward facebook page so that parents will know throughout the year what there children will be learning for that month.. also, would Love for it to be part of my monthly ward newsletter.. if you have time, i would love for you to let me know… keep up the amazing work!!

7. Melissa
    Melissa says:

These are seriously the cutest posters ever! We are having an open house for a new church building and would love to have the I AM A CHILD OF GOD poster in Spanish. Or is there any way I can get the file to edit the poster and then I can send it to you in Spanish ??? THANK YOU for taking the time to make these and share them!!!
    brmrjones2@aol.com

8. Heather
    Heather says:

Melissa…

Can you tell me what the wording would be in Spanish. I’ll put it in for you and send you the file. I will only be able to do the one cover… hope that’s okay! Great idea! 🙂 Heather

9. www.hyip.com
    www.hyip.com says:

Rectangular tanks, oval tanks and other different configurations have been designed to suit varied needs of commercial and residential property.
    The state authorities make everything possible to
    pull in as many investors as possible. Most people
    are in a dilemma regarding investing their money in the right place and getting
    loans at low interest rates.