2013 LDS Primary Theme Posters

Be sure to check out other free 2013 LDS Primary Theme items.

Here’s a sampling of our 2013 LDS Primary Theme posters available for free download:

16×20 & 8×10 2013 LDS Primary Posters

(also will crop to a 11×14 with minimal damage)
(large download file – so be patient)

Two 3×4 for easy printing on a 4×6 Card

Terms of Use: Personal, Family, & Church Use only
Fonts: Ostrich Sans Rounded, Colleged, Century Gothic

P.S. CALENDARS COMING SOON. 🙂

1. Barbra
    Barbra says:

These posters would be great to have around for family home evening lessons an would make wonderful reminders of good things in our lives and Jesus Christ.

2. Raven
    Raven says:

We have a 4×6 photo book with last year’s cards in it. Any chance you will do single 4×6 cards so we can just plug the new ones into the old book? My kids really enjoy all the items I have gotten from you. Thanks.

3. janel
    janel says:

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I was a primary teacher and have used your Article of Faith cards in my class. Now, I’m the primary secretary and can’t wait to print off all these awesome posters! Thanks again!

4. Heather H
    Heather H says:

Heather, thanks so much for doing these again!! We have them on our calendar on our fridge, now I just have to find a free calendar and we are all set for next year!

5. Vicki
    Vicki says:

I was also wondering if you were going to be doing the 4×6 size? If not no worries!! I think you are so AWESOME, and have some mad computer skills! I love everything you do!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful books to share the gospel!

6. Stephanie S
    Stephanie S says:

Thanks again for these! We have the 2012 ones and used them last night for an FHE we did for a nursing home. My 9 and 6 yr old sons used the “book” and sang Nephi’s Courage to them. It was wonderful, words couldn’t describe. Later the older one said, “Mom, I wish you would put all the primary songs in here.”
    Excited for this new set! Are you going to put the songs in like last year’s too?

7. lesli2go
    lesli2go says:

i’m wondering how are people printing these best? is there anyone out there who has them printed off that can let me know if they are done on home computer printers or taken to a store? just wondering how to best get them to come out as they look here. love them. thanks!

8. Shayla D
    Shayla D says:

Heather – thank you, thank you for these! I’m so excited to use these, not only at home but in Primary. In response to lesli2go – any photo printing service works. My fave is Snapfish. They have lots of good deals and the color on them is outstanding. I printed off all the Quiet Book photos there, and everyone I show loves them!

Thanks again, Heather. You have been blessed with such talents, and I appreciate your sharing them.

9. Brittny Hansen
    Brittny Hansen says:

Thank you for sharing these! I was just about to start designing out something similar for our ward, but thought I’d check Sugardoodle first. These are better than what I could have designed anyways. Thanks for sharing!

10. Trisha
    Trisha says:

Any chance you plan to do an “I am a child of God” subway art poster? Or do you have one that I missed? I think it would be a great little birthday gift for primary children.

11. Cassie
    Cassie says:

Hi so I am extremely grateful for your hard work and effort for this!

I am a fellow graphic designer and a mother of 2 crazies so I cannot design like I used to so these were a great find as I am now the Secretary for my Primary. Could you please provide a link for a PDF download? Thank you!!

Or you could email me if it is easier: cassie.walters@gmail.com

12. Suzanne Blakesley
    Suzanne Blakesley says:

I would love to have prints of all of these for each month, but I can’t seem to get them to print on my computer. Can I buy them? Please contact me!

thanks,
    Suzanne

13. valerie
    valerie says:

Amazing!! Thank you so much! You have SAVED me so many hours. Even then, I wouldn’t have come up with anything nearly as cute!

14. Jen
    Jen says:

I love these posters, but I can’t open the file. We tried Acrobat, Image Viewers, and Word, please advise… Thanks!

15. Chris
    Chris says:

Thank you for sharing these! I’m taking advatage of some of the after christmas photo deals and having them printed up poster size to use for our Primary room next year!! Easy to use and they just made the job of swapping out all of the decorations so much easier!

16. Lori
    Lori says:

I love love love your posters. Do you have them available to edit? I would like them without the songs as we are switching ours up a little and I have no idea what the other ward we use the building with is doing.

Thanks so much!

17. Brittany J
    Brittany J says:

Hey Heather, Thank you so much for making these! I cant email them or even print them, Im not sure what the problem is but I would love to use them do have any ideas for me? could you email them to me? Thanks.

18. Summer Grubb
    Summer Grubb says:

I was at FedEx trying to print these to hang in our Primary but FedEx won’t print them without permission. Will you please email me permission to print these posters and handouts? I appreciate it. Have a great day.

19. Lynsey Evans
    Lynsey Evans says:

Hi. I am trying to print these to use this year, but it won’t allow me to print. Is there a different file type I can use? Thanks! These look great!!

20. Cheri
    Cheri says:

Just wanted to say thanks! I was about to spend a lot of time designing something myself, but I found these and they are great. Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

21. Poe
    Poe says:

Iaorana,
    am from Tahiti and I really appreciate the wonderful work you do.
    thank you very much for sharing your work and by that helping the Lord’s work to progress.
    take care

22. Sunshine Empie
    Sunshine Empie says:

Help! I’m seriously in LOVE with these… however I can’t get them to print. I’ve downloaded, deleted, re-downloaded and still it won’t give me the option to print the .jpg. If I beg will you send me the .pdf so I can print and edit the “song of choice”? I would be an even bigger fan of your amazing talent. Pretty please???

23. Sunshine E.
    Sunshine E. says:

24. KJ
    KJ says:

I LOVE these–I am making an FHE binder, and they’re prefect! But I’m also having trouble saving them out/printing them. I’m fairly technical, and I have up to date software. Nothing I’m using is helping. Are they available in .pdf format? Thanks!

25. Claudy E.
    Claudy E. says:

Our Primary Presidency loves your posters! Thanks for sharing your talents. I’m wondering have you by change or are planning on making invitations for Primary events (in my case Baptism Preview) with your Chevron pattern?

26. Shelly
    Shelly says:

Thank you so much for doing these!! We have them up in our primary and they look great. I love that the kids can see the theme and monthly theme. THANK YOU!!!

27. Jodi
    Jodi says:

These are so great! I would love to have it in a pdf so that we can change the 2 months that need a song. I have already printed January and we are using it. Please email me at jodiderrick@comcast.net if you would. Thanks for sharing your talent!

28. Kim B.
    Kim B. says:

Hey- I absolutely LOVE them too. Looks like I am not the only one having trouble printing them, would you mind sending them to me as pdf also or advise?
    Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Julie
    Julie says:

I love these!!! Would you ever consider making the posters available in Spanish? Happy to help translate 🙂 Thank you for all of your amazing work!

30. Jenny C
    Jenny C says:

Is there a way you could email me the pdf files? I would love to print them off for primary. They are adorable but can’t print them for some reason. My email is Jennycaudle@gmailcom