LDS Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood

A friend asked me to design the Oath & Covenant of the Priesthood
for their upcoming Priesthood Preview gift.
What a great idea!
I’m so excited to hang this in my boys’ room.

These are the 20 files you get for $7.50.
Basically 4 different colors (French Roast, Dark Green, Steel, and Blue Hue)
in 4 different sizes including 16×20/8×10, 5×7, 4×6, and a 2×6 bookmark with front/back images.

You can purchase them in the etsy shop.

Don’t forget to use coupon code CHRISTMAS10 for 10% off through December 15.

1. Asimina
    Asimina says:

I was just wondering if you will be selling this again anytime soon? I would absolutely love these for my sons. Thanks.

2. Sarah
    Sarah says:

I’m interested in purchasing these, but they are no longer available on the etsy shop. I’d really like to purchase it as an 8×10 to frame.

3. Heidi
    Heidi says:

Hi Heather… I was just wondering how I could purchase the Oath of the Covenant pages…..etsy indicates they are no longer available. Thanks for sharing your amazing talents! You do such beautiful work!
    Heidi

4. Sandra Rittmanic
    Sandra Rittmanic says:

Hello!
    I am so interested in purchasing a copy of your beautifully done “Oath & Covenant of the Priesthood”. How can I do that?
    Many Thanks,
    Sandra

5. Jenni
    Jenni says:

I am very interested in purchasing a copy of the “Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood”. How could I do that?

Thanks,
    Jenni

6. Katie
    Katie says:

Thanks so much for these. My husband was looking for a very inexpensive way to give his deacons a birthday present, and I think the bookmarks will be the key. I’m going to be going to etsy to purchase them. Just a thought…they would be awesome with a blank form on the back that showed the priesthood holder’s line of authority. Regardless, a great gift. Thanks again!

7. Rebecca Crapo
    Rebecca Crapo says:

I went to your shop to purchase this and it says you are on vacation. I’d like to buy this for a handout on sunday.

8. Daciana
    Daciana says:

I was interested in buying these but it says it is no longer available. Just curious is there is anyway to get the 8×10 version?